Happy Friday! I didn’t forget about my Friday Favorites posts don’t you worry. Since graduation season has turned into summer which always means new apartments for the post grads, I’m sharing my a few of my favorite neutral living rooms. Great for apartment living with white walls.
- Keeping things neutral, this living room pairs a gray sofa with white accents. Add pattern and texture in with pillows. // source
- A colorful rug is a great way to bring in a pop of color. Keep your big ticket items neutral so you can switch out other items as your style changes. // source
- White walls, white furniture, mixing color and metals in with the decor – this gallery wall brings depth to this space. // source
- I love a good brick accent wall, if you have an apartment with a brick wall and want to keep a neutral look – style with all white or all neutrals and let the wall speak for itself. // source
- No color here – I love this look! The contrast between white textiles and black metals is perfectly paired here. // source
- All white everything – this room is right up my alley! // source
- I love the look of this elected apartment. It has a perfectly styled and collected feel. // source
- This living room is so cozy and homey feeling, I love the coffee table and gallery wall here. // source
What are your thoughts on a neutral living room?