Happy Friday Friends! I’m so happy it’s officially summer, I’ve got my new summer haircut (I chopped off 5″ yesterday!) and I’m ready for the beautiful sunny weather to continue here in the Carolinas. I’m also ready to see a ton of colors this season. I know that we all know I love a good neutral but I love when I see someone pull of a pop of color in their home so beautifully. Which brings me to today’s Friday Favorites…. A good splash of color.
- This pop of color is definitely the rug. Hands down, you can’t miss it. I also love that the chairs accent the rug perfectly so it’s not overbearing.
- All white everything (yay) with a pop of bright multicolor… praise this room!
- I love designing with different shades of blue. And this wallpaper is everything.
- Moody hues are my jam recently and this moody, extra dark emerald green is right up my alley.
- This room layers a natural jute rug with a bright colored and bold patterned rug. I’m all about it… especially with all that color from the books too!
- More moody hues, I’m loving this sage green paint in this peek through living room.
- Adding a bright colored aztec rug in this entryway brings shiplap to the mid-century modern side. I’m loving it.
- Another great room with a neutral base anchoring the color. This bed and that blanket are the perfect pops of color for this all white space.