Friday calls for another round up of a few of my favorite things on the internet this week. This summer weather has got me thinking about doing al fresco and sipping wine with friends on the patio. And there’s no better way to share some cool patio spots than with a good Friday Favorites post… am I right?
- I love this little table setup in a backyard filled with beautiful trees… it creates such a pretty backdrop.
- Modern with a twist of outdoorsy, I love the moody colors in this outdoor dining setup.
- Can we talk about these chairs?? They’re so geometric and gorgeous, they really are the focal point here.
- Another grand chair that is the focal point of a dining setup. I love the mixing of wood tones here.
- This outdoor setup is the perfect amount of boho – I love the lanterns and the white and floral accents.
- Hello banana leaf!! I love this subtle green outdoor space. Those banana leaf seats have my name all over them!
- Again with the focal point being the chairs… these chairs might be my favorite, they’re so different and could be paired with a variety of design styles.
- I love this modern, clean patio setup with an amazing wood pergola in the background. Looks like a place I’d love to hang out!
Are you into al fresco dining this summer?