Happy Friday Y’all! I know I haven’t done a Friday Favorites post in a while so I’m happy to bring it back today with a fun round up of a few things I’ve had my eye on recently. I’m definitely in the summer mood and I can’t stop obsessing over natural tones and muted colors… oh and greenery, of course!
What are you loving for summer this year?
- I love this little dresser set up – I’m all about mixing natural tones with a little hint of crisp white for a modern boho vibe.
- Blush and muted hues are huge right now. While I typically like to keep with the all white bedding, this bedroom really caught my eye.
- Give me all the greenery!! You know by now how much I love greenery and this house plant is large and in charge and I’m loving it.
- This entry way is HUGE. Now, I know most people don’t have this large of an entryway but I love how this detailed rug really anchors the space, keeping everything above the floor light and airy.
- There’s much layered texture in this room and it’s so cozy! The only big splash of color in this room is the statement headboard and layering textured neutrals creates so much depth that this room is so eye catching.
- Oh look at that, more plants. I’m sorry guys.. I can’t help it! Mixing cute cactus together in blush colored planters, Yes please!
- This dark dresser is the perfect pop of contrast in a stark white room. Pairing an all black and white framed piece of art above it really helps to the it into the room.
- Everything about this room screams my current style. I love it! The light washed dresser with a herringbone pattern and oversized brass hardware. Add a little touch of greenery and some shelves to style and I’m obsessed.