Happy Friday Friends! Spring is the perfect time to bring in the light, bright colors into your home when switching up your decor but I’m loving adding wood tones lately. You don’t have to be into the boho vibe for wood tones either – It’s all about how you mix everything together. Today’s Friday Favorites post is all about wood tone interiors.
- This bathroom has a beautiful transitional feel and the wooden vanity adds a hint of rustic glam.
- I love how light and airy this apartment is. Keeping everything true to style and bringing in a wooden cabinet for extra storage creates a cute eclectic space.
- This simple living room setup is very crisp and clean. I love the wooden table as a focal point paired with the crisp white sofa.
- Kitchen goals right here!! You know I love a white kitchen, this one is filled with marble tops and gold accents. The pop of green underneath the bar adds a deep contrast to show off the wooden stools.
- I love this living room with muted hues and neutrals… The geometric credenza adds a unique sense of texture to the room.
- This bathroom is so peaceful I love the details in the tiles and the white tub. Adding wood accents in here create a spa-like atmosphere.
- A little more mid century, this dining room has current elements that make this space inviting. I love this look pairing a modern wood table with metallic chairs and a minimalistic light fixture that makes a statement.
- Another living room full of muted hues which mixes great with the wooden coffee table. I love the coffee table and layered rugs paired together.
How do you add wood accents to your home? Are you switching up your decor for spring?