Another Friday down – I’m so happy it’s March because as you might have noticed by now I have all things warmer weather on my mind! Today’s Friday Favorites are filled with a little bit more color than my usual mix of neutrals. I’m loving navy blues and greenery for this season. Not to mention that Greenery is the color of the year..
P.S. Did you check out yesterday’s post about the Shopbop sale? It’s running til tomorrow so you still have time to check everything out before the sale ends!
- Entryway – I love how clean and simple this entry way is… it’s also organized which I’m all about! Love the simplicity of the hangers and how they act as decor for this look.
- Kitchen – I’m usually swooning over all white kitchens but this dusty navy blue cabinetry is everything! Paired with a crisp white countertop and patterned backsplash, WOW!
- Mirror – I love a good leaner mirror (what girl doesn’t?!) this massive oversized mirror might seem like overkill but I love it! Perfect statement piece for a fun boutique!
- Dining Room – I’m riding the navy train for as long as humanly possible if you can’t tell. This navy dresser is perfect, you really have to see the details in it! I love how it’s used as a storage buffet here too.
- Bedroom – More navy, what can I say? Sorry not sorry! This navy wall with warm wood tones and oversized black and white photos creates such a beautiful look in a master bedroom.
- Dining Room – This dining room has the perfect amount of boho meets minimal. I love the raw wood bench and table paired with sleek modern dining chairs and modern light. LOVE!
- Bedroom – I love this wall color, and that mini gallery wall with all white frames. But my favorite part of this bedroom has got to be the use of mounted pendant lights on the walls instead of traditional lamps.
- Candleholders – I’ve heard so many good things about the Himalayan salt lamps for a while now.. It’s on my list to try out and these votive holders are so chic and cute! I might have to get these too!