Happy Friday y’all! Today, my love for rugs comes out a little bit. I’ve been seeing some of the cutest rugs lately.. and a lot more people have been asking me about rugs whether it’s where to find them or what size or pattern to get. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite rug inspiration from none other than my good pal Pinterest. Which one is your favorite??
- Layering rugs is becoming more and more popular right now. I love how this neutral jute rug is layered with a smaller colored rug to frame the coffee table.
- This red rug definitely packs the punch of color in this room. I love using all neutrals when you have such a powerful rug to pair it with.
- You know how much I’m loving blues lately! I LOVE this blue rug paired with neutral whites, grays and natural woods.
- This rug is another favorite of mine… A good tip for a heavily patterned rug is to pull the main colors from it and add them into the room with accessories.
- This navy sofa is a perfect example of pairing a patterned rug with heavy color. Pull the color from the furniture and get a neutral rug – with a (navy) stripe or geometric pattern.
- This pastel patterned rug in this dining room is so perfect. It brings just the right amount of color to pair with the colored dining chairs and gold light.
- Another inspiration image for layering rugs. This time neutral on neutral. The trick is to play with textures, in this case… jute rug with a pretty white cowhide.
- You can never go wrong with a black and white geometric patterned rug. I love this one!