Ahh Friday, we meet again! By now I’m sure you know how much I love me some Pinterest. And you might also know how much I’m loving the boho trend right now… did you see my currently coveting post last week about Target’s boho decor? Today I’ve gathered some of my current favorite boho finds and accents.
- This all white kitchen isn’t necessarily boho however, those overused pendants above the island LOVE them! They also have a hint of an eclectic/ boho look with all of the gold trim.
- Colored accent chairs is a great way to bring color into a space. I love these blue accent chairs mixed with the dark frame open shelving behind it.
- Entryways are typically small in size but this one is amazing! Not only is it huge, but it’s been designed so beautifully including contrasting wood shelving.
- Neutral bedrooms are my kinda bedrooms, I love the addition of neutral textures in here with the jute poufs at the foot of the bed.
- This boho sideboard looks perfectly designed and styled – if you agree, you need to see the before and after!
- Wallpaper was one of my top trend predictions this year and this leafy green wallpaper is so cute, it’s whimsical and boho all in one.
- I love all white everything in the home and this little splash of blue with the velvet sofa is the perfect pop of color. I also love the overlapping rugs here as well!
- Perfectly styled shelves are everything! This brass shelf paired with greenery and black and white accents is one of my favorites!
What’s your take on the boho trend? Love it, Hate it? I’d love to know in the comments below!