Happy Frday Y’all! I’ve recently been working on changing up a few things and getting my master bedroom into shape for the new year. I personally, love that white, light, and airy feel in the master bedroom. I love how white linens make the space automatically feel like a relaxing spa getaway… is that just me? I hope not! Today’s Friday Favorites is all about master bedroom inspiration that I’ve had my eye on!
- LOVE this white and brown look mixed with the addd faux fur blanket and large plant.
- This neutral look gets an upgrade with the painted accent wall in Navy Blue.
- I love this Boho Modern look that has all white bedding with a hint of color in the quilt.
- Another all white and gray look, this is definitely one of my top picks!
- A little country flair in this bedroom, I’m loving the metal bed frame & shiplap accents.
- Talk about spa-like… this cloudy blue and white bedroom is a oasis.
- Another Boho Modern look, the white quilt at the foot of the bed balances the darker shets and pillows.
- And lastly, one more navy blue accent wall, I’m loving the wall sconces instead of traditional bedside lamps here.