Happy Friday guys! Am I the only one who’s felt like this week has been dragging on? The past few weeks have been four days or less and that first full week back at the office is always a tough one! I’m so happy to be able to sit back and enjoy the nice weather (fingers crossed) we’ve got coming here in Charlotte. You might have remembered a while back when I revamped my “Friday Favorites” posts, and I’m so glad I did- I love that I get to share what I’m finding, reading, and pinning throughout the week. Whether it’s an adorable home tour for some inspiration, or a design tip you’ve been looking for to use in your own home, I’m glad to bring a little round up to you each week.
- Bedroom – This bedroom has the perfect amount of neutrals and navys mixd together. I think navy and rich indigos are going to be more popular than ever this year so this bedroom is perfect for anyone looking for inspiration.
- Copper Pots & Pans – You know I love everything about white kitchens, but add in these beautiful copper pots and pans and I’m obsessed! I love how these are displayed.
- Kitchen – Mixing two colors of cabinetry in the kitchen isn’t necessarily a new thing, but I think a lot more people are taking the chance on the concept these days. I love this baby blue and white kitchen.. and those french bistro barstools!
- Blue Nightstand – Looking for a DIY project to tackle this year? Refreshing your home by painting a piece of furniture is a great idea. I love this navy blue painted nightstand! (DIY)
- Pretty Pink Living Room – You might have noticed that I shared this pink living room on instagram recently… This is living room belongs to country singer, Kacey Musgraves and I’m obsessed! Design by the great Elsie Larson from A Beautiful Mess.
- DIY Valentines Day Tablecloth – The Valentines Day candy is out at the stores and I’m loving this adorable tablecloth DIY! I’m thinking I need to try this.. maybe on some cloth placemats? (DIY)
- White Paint Colors – This is the ultimate guide to the best white paint colors for your home. Specifically, the kitchen but whatever you’re looking for, you’ll find it in this article.
- Pink Chair – This pink and rose gold chair is so adorable! I love the clean modern lined that the exposed frame creates with this. The blush pink coloring makes this so inviting and would be perfect for a feminine office or walk in closet!