The gift guides continue today with the guys on your list. Before we get into the details of the gifts I’e selected can we take a minute to talk about how difficult it is to shop for the guys. This year I got a head start on brainstorming what I might get for my dad and while it took me a few weeks (yes that’s true! Guys are so difficult to shop for!), I like to think I put a pretty solid list together this year.
If I had to categorize the best guy gifts in 3 categories, it would hands down have to be… Gadgets, Games, and Food & Drink. So I’ve picked a variety of each to fit any of the guys that have got you stumped on what to get them.
- Toaster Sandwich Bags – great for grilled cheese
- Whiskey Ice Ball Molds – set of 2!
- Vintage Style Bottle Opener
- Bluetooth Tracking Tag – for the gadget lover
- French Press Coffee Maker – for the coffee aficionado
- On the Rocks Set
- Chillsner – for the beer lover
- Smartphone Sanitizer – for the gadget lover
- The Beer Deck of Playing Cards
- Grilled Cheese Maker
- Sonos Wireless Speaker
- Monogrammed 8-in-1 Pocket Tool – Personalize this!
- Carry On Moscow Mule Kit – Personal Favorite (can I get this for myself?)
- Cards Against Humanity – Game night staple!! Great for brothers, cousins, friends, etc.
- People Feeder
If you missed last week’s gift guide for the hostess, you can check that out here. Be sure to stay tuned for the next gift guides I’ve got coming up – Gift Guide for your Bestie & Gift Guide for Her.