Happy Friday Friends! Christmas is basically here and I’m sure most of you are traveling or home spending time with family so I won’t take up too much of your time. I do however, want to share a Friday Favorites post that includes a few things I’ve been loving lately along with a few things coming up on the blog. Click through to see what’s to come and some light reading before all this holiday craziness!
- LOVING LATELY: I love the dramatic contrast between the black and white here. I’ve been loving dark painted walls lately!
- COMING SOON: I’m going to be cleaning out and organizing my closet for a little bit of a fresh start for the new year. Hopefully you’ll see a reveal on the blog soon! This one serves as a little bit of inspiration.
- COMING SOON: The new Pantone Color of the Year has been announced – Greenery is such a great choice for 2017 and I’ll be sharing all the details on the blog soon!
- LOVING LATELY: Tile work is such a beautiful form of art, I’m loving seeing so many creative and classic tile combinations – I’m thinking about starting a new series on the blog all about the ones I’m loving!
- LOVING LATELY: Wallpaper is going to be a huge trend of 2017, I’m already making my bets on this one. I’m loving this bold cactus wallpaper… perfect for this adorable nursery.
- LOVING LATELY: This open and airy desk space is so perfect. Can I move in?
- COMING SOON: Throw pillows have been on my mind for the longest time, and you might have seen some of my sneak peeks on my insta-stories recently. I’m so excited to share that I’ll be selling custom throw pillows in the new year! Stay tuned for more details! How adorable are these bright Moroccan inspired pillows??
- LOVING LATELY: Gold accents have already made a comeback but gold kitchen hardware is making a big comeback as well. (link unknown)