Happy Friday! Since it’s the now officially December and that means it’s the holiday season, the items I’ve gathered for today’s Friday Favorites are all about the holidays (of course)! Christmas is one of my favorite holidays when it comes to decorating and spending time with family. Not only do I love decorating for the holidays but I absolutely love seeing everyone else’s holiday decorations and indulging in a little DIY or festive drink.
- This festive drink – Salted Caramel Eggnog, OH MY sign me up!
- I’m loving this Christmas card hanging window – I’m currently trying to figure out what to do with mine when they start to flood in from friends and family. Eeeek! Maybe there’s a DIY in my future?
- Small space? No problem! Put your tree in a basket and make it look so cute and cozy.
- This table setting might be massive but it’s so simple and festive that I’m loving it.
- I’m also loving this dining room set up with all the neutrals – can we also talk about those acrylic ghost chairs?? LOVE!
- DIY wrapping paper with brown kraft paper is the way to go this year. I’m on board!
- Everyone loves a good charcuterie plate but this wine and cheese bar set up is perfect for a Holiday party and I’m all about it.
- Lastly, I’m loving this simple, winter white inspired Holiday table setting. Rosemary sprigs wrapped like wreaths are such a simple and easy idea for place settings!