Happy Friday guys! Holiday season is here and that means it’s the season of entertaining. I love finding a good seasonal drink for the holidays and I especially love that the holidays is a great excuse to try some new cocktails with friends and family. For today’s Friday Favorites I’ve gathered all of the winter cocktails that are on my ‘must try’ list!
- Plum & Thyme Prosecco Smash – Can we talk about prosecco for a hot minute. Who doesn’t love a good bubbly? I love this drink and it’s very fitting that it’s first on today’s list.
- Apple Cranberry Moscow Mule – Y’all. moscow mules are my jam. These are so festive it makes me want to curl up in front of the fire with one (or two).
- Honey & Sage Bourbon Cocktail – I’m going to be honest here, I’m not a huge fan of bourbon. However, this drink looks so yummy I bet it’s going to be a hit with my bourbon loving friends!
- Cranberry & Ginger Bourbon Smash – Another bourbon drink I just couldn’t resist to put on the list. This one is so festive looking, I’d love to see this at a holiday party this season.
- Bubbly Winter Citrus Sangria – Hands down sangria always looks pretty. Add some bubbly and give it a wintery flair and I’m all about it.
- Apple Cider Moscow Mule – I know, I know, another moscow mule. But this one might be at the top of my list to try. Not to mention the presentation with the classic copper mug is beautiful.
- Honey Sage Gin Fizz – This drink sounds so wintery and fresh. This would be perfect to pair with a heavy holiday meal. Maybe I’ll be giving this one a try on thanksgiving??
- Satsuma and Pomegranate Campari – This drink might lean on the fruity side but I’m loving the pairing. I could totally get on board with this drink.