Happy Friday Y’all! One of my favorite trends this fall is all of the wood tones that are coming back into style and let me tell you they are hotter than ever. I can’t get enough of the reclaimed or refurbished wood look that’s so on trend right now. Today I’m sharing my favorite wood inspiration from none other than Pinterest.
Are you on board with this wood trend? Would you put this into your home this fall season?
- This living room has my name written all over it. Boho modern with a twist of wood accent brought out in the coffee table – Hello, yes please!
- I love this dresser, It’s a totally easy DIY if you need a transition piece for the whole wood trend. I’m loving this look with the white dresser and wooden drawers.
- This bathroom vanity is everything! I love the contrast between the busy tile floors and the clean wood tones and marble countertop all paired together.
- I love a good all white kitchen – but this wood cabinet kitchen with all white everything paired with it is a renovations dream. I remember when I always hated my parents old oak cabinetry in their kitchen but somehow I really think I would appreciate it these days.
- Another great and easy refurbished item is the old hand me down dresser. A new, crisp coat of stain and some cool, funky knobs and you’re good to go.
- This bathroom vanity is the perfect shade of white wash. I love the rustic look of the white wash grain on the wooden cabinets and the white counter and wall color. It keeps the bathroom very airy and clean cut.
- Turning a dresser into a vanity is another great idea. This dresser turned vanity paired with the slate floor and subway tile in the shower – can I move in?
- And lastly.. this entry is so grand but takes up so little space I can’t get enough. I love the wood tones in both the bench and the oversized mirror.