Spring marks the start to patio season. The weather here in Charlotte has been a little indecisive but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we’ll be back to the sun and warm weather soon! With summer right around the corner I can’t help but start thinking about all of the ways I can spruce up the patio at my apartment and have a nice outdoor space to blog, read, and enjoy the beautiful North Carolina weather. Click through to see the decor items I’m loving for any patio space.
- Since it’s not quite summer yet, this blanket would be perfect for those cooler nights on the patio with a book and a glass of wine.
- With all my talk about the greenery trend, you can’t leave out this gorgeous gold planter for your table top or bar cart.
- Entertaining essentials are a must and this little owl works great as a straw/ utensil holder and you can even hang it!
- Bar carts are still a big trend, and I don’t think they’re going out of style anytime soon – add this one to your patio for a splash of color.
- You can’t have a bar cart and no glasses to go with it! These multicolor tumblers are perfect for entertaining outside.
- Personally, nothing says summer like a nice cold moscow mule in a copper mug. These are my favorite mugs!
- This monogrammed charcuterie board is a must have item to add your entertaining stockpile.
- If you’re looking to add more pops of color to your patio, I love this aztec rug. How great would it look with the green bar cart?!
- I love this rustic bottle holder – it would be great for so many things, but mainly… wine.
Which patio perfect item is your favorite?