Happy New Year! 2016 is coming in hot and I’m sure we’ve all got our own set of resolutions. Well, if there’s any chance that one of those resolutions is to revamp your office then today’s ‘currently loving‘ is for you! If this office is the last thing you’re thinking of right now, stick around because not only are these office products both stylish and functional for keeping you organized this year – But if you’re anything like me then you spend more time at the office than you do at home! It’s funny how that happens isn’t it? Let’s make that office feel more like home!
- If you’re office has a good sense of humor, this Girl Boss name plate will sit pretty on your desk. This would make me feel so official and motivated to kick butt!
- I love this series of notepads to keep organized this year.
- The Day Designer is one of the best agenda I’ve used to date… and I love agendas. This one has both a to-do list and an hourly schedule per day and if you’re busy then this is for you.
- Another great alternative agenda is this one by Kate Spade. You can’t go wrong.
- This pretty pink desk calendar is a great way to add a pop of color to your bland neutral office space and keep you up to date this year!
- Who doesn’t love a little office candy to get you through the day? I love this glass unzipped bag candy jar.
- Plants will definitely bring your office to life this year and this gold plant holder is the best way to keep one on your desk.
- Get rid of that coffee mug holding your pens and switch it out with this plant pen holder. This is such a clever idea!
- Everyone is connected to the virtual world these days, this wood charging station is the perfect way to stay connected & charged up.