Prepping the house for guests on Thanksgiving can add some unneeded stress, especially if you’re already preoccupied with prepping the food for dinner. Today, I’ve rounded up 9 great entertaining ideas to help make your Thanksgiving go smoothly. These ideas are a combination of place settings, tabletop decor, and other random things you might find handy this holiday season!
- Winter White Table Setting – I love how clean and simple this look is. Simple, gold candleholders with white candles and a white tablecloth creates this festive look without costing tons of money.
- Stove Top Holiday Scents – This is THE recipe everyone needs for the holidays. Check out the tutorial on how to make your home smell like the holidays!
- Mini Pumpkin Labels – These are so cute! These would be great for those of you having a buffet style Thanksgiving to label all of your dishes.
- Feather Place Settings – A little anthro-inspired place setting using a feather tucked into the napkins & gold napkin rings. I love this simple look!
- DIY Leftover Bags – HOW great are these?? It’s inevitable to overcook for the holidays… and who doesn’t LOVE leftovers? If you can bring yourself to share the leftovers with your family members, these would be perfect to send them home in!
- Silverware Rollups – I love how simple and festive these are. Wrap up a cinnamon stick and some greenery with twine and I bet they would smell great too!
- 14 Seasonal Moscow Mules – 14 different ways to make a moscow mule! These bad boys are so popular right now, they would be so fun to make into a mule bar and try out with friends and family!
- Earthly Table Setting – I can’t get enough of these tree cut place settings. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
- Easy Clean-Up Table Setting – Who doesn’t love an easy clean up opportunity? You can also put out pens and sharpies for after dinner fun with the fam!