You may have noticed that I was posting from furniture market in High Point, NC this weekend. You also may have noticed my post last week sharing my predictions for trends and things you might see at furniture market this fall. Well, I went – I saw – I conquered. There was a lot of ground to cover and showrooms to see but I made a list and I’m pretty satisfied with everything I accomplished while I was there (I even got some work done while I was there) Furniture market is a to-the-trade event so it is not open to the public, but I’ve gathered some of my favorite snapshots from this weekend so you can have a little inside look.
- Loloi Rugs – This rug showroom was so bright and colorful. The main entrance was a boho chic oasis and I love this shot I captured of it.
- Magnolia Home – Magnolia Home as many of you may know is owned by Chip and Joanna Gaines from HGTV’s Fixer Upper. This was the highlight of market this year as Joanna was debuting her new furniture line.. Well, little did I know NO ONE was allowed in unless you had an invite only appointment with the showroom manager. How did I get in? NO CLUE. Shout out to the girl who scanned my pass and let me in. Thanks girlfriend. Sadly, Chip and JoJo were ‘out to lunch’ while I was in the showroom and there was no photography allowed of the furniture. Just trust me when I say its everything farmhouse chic you could ever imagine. (you can also check out Joanna’s instagram for a few sneak peeks)
- Selamat – I loved this snapshot of all the mixed textures and geometric shapes.
- Uttermost – I’ve been all about everything and anything rustic/ boho lately, I can’t explain it but I love natural exposed wood and this mirror was to die for.
- Lacefield Designs – Always some of the best pillows at market are found at Lacefield. So many great, bright colors. This snapshot covered the ‘Moody Hues’ I predicted in my market trend post.
- Bassett/ HGTV Home – Bassett furniture is a huge upholstery company & they have an HGTV home line.. What isn’t HGTV doing these days? They’re everywhere! I spent some time in the Bassett showroom picking out fabrics for a client (for work) but this snapshot shows a little bit of what I found!
- Go Home Books – This was my first time in this quaint little booth but the recovered books are hot right now and I loved this display of not-so-neatly-stacked books.
- The Blush Label – You might have seen when I posted this on instagram but I was so happy to finally meet the girls of The Blush Label. These girls are doing so many amazing things expanding their business and the products they offer. They’re indoor/outdoor pillows are amazing! They’re so bright and beautiful I might have to get a few for my parent’s house in Florida! They were also my first giveaway on my blog way back when..
- Ro Sham Beaux – This company is another one that has blown up. They started out with just lighting – making hand beaded chandeliers (yes, please) Walking into their showroom was mind blowing at how far they’ve come and all the amazing things their doing today! They’ve added furniture on top of their beautiful lighting selections and they even have a storefront in downtown Charleston now!