Ever since moving into my new apartment my online window shopping has reached a new level. Some may call it a little excessive that my shopping carts are constantly filled with decor – I’m always getting those emails saying, “Oops, You forgot this in your cart!” Nope, no I didn’t. I know it’s there.. I’m just taking note on everything I want and drooling over it while it sits in my shopping cart. With that said, let’s talk about the fall home decor I’m currently loving.
Last week I had a friend send me a picture of a bookshelf she styled in her new house. After I gave her my stamp of approval, I shared a few tips and ideas for other little decor trinkets she could add to keep the bookshelf cute and styled. I’m currently working on adding the finishing touches and hanging the last pieces of artwork in my apartment also so why not share with you what I’m currently loving right now? Maybe you’ll find something you like too!
- boxwood wreath – I love this wreath, it’s so bright and happy and it would definitely keep the summer atmosphere alive as we get into colder fall weather.
- business card holder – Kate Spade does it again, I’m loving this adorable little business card holder and it would look just as cute on my desk.
- antler wall hanging – I’m all over the gallery walls right now. Guilty. So you can only imagine that I want this bad boy to add to the gallery wall in my bedroom. To buy or not to buy… that is the question.
- copper candle – You can never have too many candles and this copper candle is perfect for fall.
- marble wine cooler – TGIT comes back this week and this marble wine cooler would look great on your coffee table while you’re indulging in an olivia pope sized glass or three during scandal.
- decorative boxes – decorative boxes for the win. These would look great anywhere in your home. filled or not filled – They’re suggested for displaying jewelry, but I would just let them be and stack them!